Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Find the Feeling

( Direction advice: Your friend asks you how you'll make an important decision)


I'm looking for a feeling.

a prickle in my toes

a buzz in my ears

a pinch in my stomach


I'm looking for an undeniable sign 

a mark so irresistible it will stop me in my tracks,  look me in the eye,  and with a smirk, literally say 

" you've found me" 


but what if I can't go looking for it?

maybe I'm trying to hard to find it- to feel it. 

What if it has to find me?


I guess I'll have to wait.

Wait, and wonder, and wash my mind free of worry. Because if I worry, then for certain I'll be trying to hard. 


You can't force a feeling after all.. 


I want to know that what I want , wants me back. And that we are meant to coexists. 

In fact, now that I think about it, the whole process has got to be a natural collaboration.

When I find the feeling the feeling will find me. And I am certain I will know it. 


No comments: